Kurt has worked for LexisNexis the past 28 years and is currently the Vice President of: Disaster Recovery, Decommissioning and Business Continuity Management for LexisNexis.
Disaster Recovery, Decommissioning and Business Continuity Management are three key programs across LexisNexis.
- Reduce significant bottom line cost to the business by removing legacy products and platforms
- Implement a reliable Business Continuity and Incident Management Program
- Identify and insure key LexisNexis systems have set business approved Disaster Recovery time objectives and are tested annually to meet or exceed business expectations
Kurt has also held a variety of other IT related jobs including:
- Vice President, Development Operations
- Vice President, Service Delivery
- Senior Director, Data Center Alignment
- Senior Director, Network Services
- Senior Director. Enterprise Technology Support