Reynolds and Reynolds – Dayton, OH
As the Records Administrator, you will be in charge of effectively managing the personnel and related files for The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Key duties include responding to personnel file requests from management, meeting with management for file reviews, filing of pertinent information, and purging information as necessary. In addition, you will be assigned project work on an as-needed basis. If you have a strong attention to detail and thrive on organization, this is the job for you!
On the job training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of administrative or clerical experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to properly handle confidential and sensitive information
- Efficient and timely completion of time-sensitive filing deadlines
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume