Special Counsel Information Governance is seeking candidates for a Records Manager job in Cincinnati, OH! If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. For this role, we are looking for applicants with superior customer service skills, and who can act as a subject matter authority on records management for colleagues and clients. If this sounds like an ideal career for you, continue reading to learn more!
Responsibilities of the Records Manager job:
* Develop and implement standard procedures in order to manage daily operations
* Appraise the daily activities of Boston records operations team; provide staff training and guidance
* Perform records and information management service health checks
* At least five years of records management experience (legal strongly preferred)
* Proven track record of success in supervisory roles
* Knowledge of current Information Management and Enterprise Content Management technologies
* Proficiency with LegalKey and NetDocuments, or other ERM software
If you have prior records experience in a legal setting, and have excellent demonstrated decision-making abilities, then this Records Manager job in Cincinnati could be the perfect position for you! Submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com today!