Join fellow Great Lakes and Midwest Rocky Mountain Regions chapter volunteers in Cincinnati, OH, July 16th-18th for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again. New this year: Combined region events allow for a greater variety of chapters and members to network and to learn.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- July 16 – Arrive
- July 17 – Leadership and Development – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- July 17– Evening social activity
- July 18 – Leadership and Development – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
$150 per person
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
35 West Fifth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
$149.00 per night
Reservations must be received by Wednesday, June 24.